Effective Date: June 10, 2014
This Website is operated by Capital Safety. Capital Safety and "you", as the user of this Website, are hereinafter referred as to the "Parties" (each a "Party").
Capital Safety and its subsidiaries worldwide retain full and complete title to the materials and to any and all of the associated intellectual property rights. Any other use of the materials on the Website, including but not limited to the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, reproduction, publication, licensing, reverse engineering (except as permitted by applicable law), transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any materials, information, software, products or services obtained from the Website, without the prior written authorization of Capital Safety is expressly prohibited.
- Capital Safety Digital Library. This library provides exclusive access to a huge library of fall protection product images, documentation and more. Prior to use, you must agree to the End User License Agreement (EULA) available at http://capitalsafety.webdamdb.com. EULA is a legal document between you (either individual or a single entity) and Capital Safety. If you do not agree to its terms, you may not use this library. By using this library, you agree to abide by all of the terms of the EULA. If you have any questions, please contact the system administrator: email@example.com.
- Other Intellectual Property Rights. Please note that any product, process or technology described in the materials on this Website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Capital Safety and are not licensed hereunder. Capital Safety, the Capital Safety logo, DBI-SALA, Protecta and most other brand names in this Website are the worldwide trademarks or registered trademarks of Capital Safety. Trademarks of any other parties are identified wherever possible and Capital Safety acknowledges their rights (e.g., Kevlar®, and Nomex® are registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company).
- Disclaimers. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," FOR YOUR INTERNAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION OR OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL CAPITAL SAFETY BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ACCESSED VIA IT OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF CAPITAL SAFETY IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The material on this Website could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information will be changed, updated and deleted without notice. Capital Safety may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programmes described in this material at any time. Capital Safety makes no warranties that this Website will operate uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected. Capital Safety does not warrant that this Website is compatible with your computer equipment or that this Website or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and Capital Safety is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
Additionally, Capital Safety makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any other Website which you may choose to access through this Website. Links provided by Capital Safety to such Websites are provided solely for your convenience and should not be deemed to imply that Capital Safety endorses those Websites or any content therein.
- Submitting information to Capital Safety. Please see our Privacy Statement for an explanation of how Capital Safety collects, uses, discloses, transfers and stores your personal information. With respect to any other information (excluding personal information), unless you have another written agreement with Capital Safety related to the sharing of such information, it will be deemed to be NON-CONFIDENTIAL. BY TRANSMITTING TO CAPITAL SAFETY INFORMATION (OTHER THAN PERSONAL INFORMATION) VIA THIS WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE THROUGH ELECTRONIC MEANS WITHOUT A WRITTEN AGREEMENT WITH CAPITAL SAFETY RELATING TO YOUR SUBMISSION, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT CAPITAL SAFETY MAY USE THAT INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER WITHOUT OBLIGATION TO YOU.
- No Waiver. The failure of either Party to enforce any rights granted hereunder or take action against the other Party in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by that Party as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches.
- Export Restrictions. You must comply with all export and re-export restrictions and regulations of the Department of Commerce and other United States agencies and authorities that may apply to the Website.